Tom Barnes has more than four decades of rigorous trial experience in state and federal courts, and an impressive record handling criminal appeals, post-conviction remedies, and complex juvenile cases.
Tom was featured in Who’s Who of American Law. Thomas helps his clients by offering invaluable advice, advocating in court for his clients, and performing excellent legal work. Barnes spent four years as a Deputy District Attorney for the Fourth Judicial District in El Paso County. Barnes was recognized by Martindale-Hubbell with a Very High rating in both Legal Ability and Ethical Standards in 2017.
Tom is the lawyer you should call first.
TOM’S PHILOSOPHY OF LAW PRACTICE
- For the clients whose cases I take, I give my utmost to protect their rights and to ensure that every legitimate legal issue in their favor is vigorously pursued.
- I communicate regularly with clients so they know what is happening.
- I take time to explain legal issues to the clients so they don’t feel confused.
- I ensure that client decisions are based on the most complete information and on the soundest recommendations I can provide to them.
- I work within the resources of the clients, as best we can. It is important for every client to understand costs, risks and contingencies. I help the clients understand these so that the clients can make the best possible decision in their cases.
- I go the extra mile for my clients. I have respect for all of them and care enough for them to have the best service I can provide.
Thomas A. Barnes, Jr., Attorney at Law
I look forward to talking to you about your case!
Contact Tom at 719-447-9656